How to Order
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
Maximum sheet size is 2400mm x 1200mm - you can print to any size and shape within this size.
Corflute, or corrugated plastic, is a material made of corrugated polypropylene. It is a light weight yet sturdy signage option ideal for outdoor usage. We print on UV rated inks (up to 3 yrs outdoors). Corflute can also be custom cut to most shapes and printed 1 or 2 sides.
To set up a corflute sign or a sign that has a custom cut, we require artwork in the following format:
- A PDF with artwork set to 100% of the actual file size (i.e. if your sign needs to be 1000mm - ensure your artwork is 1000mm)
- CMYK Colour mode with all fonts outlined and images embedded
- 3mm bleed and crop/trim marks
- High resolution images - if your images look pixelated on your screen - it will print that way 🙂 We recommend simply purchasing the highest size stock image. 300dpi is recommended.
For custom cutting:
- The artwork should be on a separate layer to the cut line (or, knife line - the shape that is to be cut out). See image below for reference.
- Name the cut line layer 'Thru-Cut'
- Create the outline of the shape (i.e. using the pen tool or copying and pasting the shape, merging it using pathfinder tool in Illustrator) on the Thru-Cut layer. Ensure this is in the same place and size as the artwork.
- Assign a SPOT colour (any spot colour is fine) to the stroke/outline and name the spot colour Thru-Cut. See image below for reference.
- Save as a Press Quality PDF (ensuring all steps above are followed - i.e. the artwork is CMYK, file is the correct size, etc)
For the best outcome, use professional design software or hire a designer to set the artwork up for you.
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.
On this page you can browse our other signage material including:
- Composite Panel Printing
- Foam Core Printing
- Foamed PVC Printing
- Polypropylene Board Printing