How to Order
How do I order and submit artwork?
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
What is print ready artwork?
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
How many pages are in the notepads?
You can choose from 'Padded in 50s' or 'Padded in 100s' - i.e. each pad will have 50 or 100 pages.
How do I set up Notebooks for print?
For the best outcome, use professional design software or hire a designer to set the artwork up for you. At Rogue, we have a team of designers available to assist with artwork set up at very reasonable rates.
All artwork is required in our standard print ready format.
What is a spot colour?
Spot colour printing is available for notepads. Spot colours are singular colours that are selected from a swatch book, such as the commonly used Pantone Matching System. In most cases, artwork printed CMYK is the ideal solution for full colour, cost effective notepads.
What Paper Stock can I print my notepads on?
Notepads are 80-90gsm bond stock and available in white paper or a range of tinted options.
What is a PDF Proof?
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Can I get a custom quote?
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.