How to Order
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
Refer to this image to assist with seeing the size differences.
Our posters are laminated using a wide format encapsulation pocket - so unlike a celloglaze, we do not trim, and this is ideal for posters as the extra overhang is better for weather protection.
Yes - however, please ensure:
- Artwork is set up to our print ready requirements (i.e. to the correct size, with 3mm bleed and trim marks)
- You either own the copyright of an image that you wish to be printed and/or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to use the Image and to make any subsequent use of it.
- Images are at least 300DPI to print in high resolution (i.e. no pixelation). Images saved from the internet/Google may not be suitable for print because the resolution will be far lower (and images on the web are subject to copyright and require the correct license to use).
For the best outcome, use professional design software or hire a designer to set the artwork up for you. At Rogue, we have a team of designers available to assist with artwork set up at very reasonable rates.
All artwork is required in our standard print ready format.
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.