How to Order
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
Our Table Cloths come as a loose, fitted or stretch, which is how the cloth sits on the table.
Loose table cloths contain no elastic or seams and fit over a table as a throw.
Fitted tablecloths have seams either side and fit to the exact table size without stretching.
Stretch contain an elastic in the seams that are designed to stretch between the table legs.
The three styles are pictured in the client work below.
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.