How to Order
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
Our Standard Pull Up Banner size is: 850mm W x 2000mm H.
We do have various other sizes available. We can provide pricing on these specific to your requirements when you email us your request to email@example.com
Economy base is the most popular product - it consists of a rectangular aluminium base with turn out feet.
Classic and Premium bases are more durable and provide a sleeker look.
Classic base has chrome finish on the sides and no feet.
Premium base is a larger, flatter and heavier base which comes in black and offers the best stability and durability.
NOTE: 5-7 day turnaround banners are only on Economy base and are direct to print (hence the lower cost) - please ensure you have set your artwork up correctly before uploading.
We print our Pull Up Banners on premium block-out Polyprop which is a strong water proof material that prevents additional light from shining through the back of the banner skin.
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.