How to Order
- To order and submit artwork, select the options on each drop down in the pricing form then hit 'search product'.
- Once you have your preferred price and selection, click 'add to order'. You can then review your checkout and click 'continue'.
- At this point you will be taken to our secure print portal. Simply create a free account, then review your order and submit your artwork by following the prompts on the screen.
- You can then complete the check out by paying via card or invoice through our secure payment gateway.
Print ready artwork means the file you submit to us is:
- Supplied at the correct trim size (mm)
- Has 3mm bleed on each edge
- Supplied in CMYK
- Images are 300dpi resolution
- There is at least 3mm margin around each edge that does not contain important information.
- Supplied in a press ready PDF, single pages (i.e no pagination or page spreads)
Read our guide here on how to submit a print ready PDF
Our online pricer has a limit of 44 pages including covers, however if you require a larger amount please contact us for a quote.
To correctly set up a booklet for print, you will need to supply a single page scrolling PDF in the correct page order.
For the best outcome, use professional design software or hire a designer to set the artwork up for you. At Rogue, we have a team of designers available to assist with artwork set up at very reasonable rates.
If you have set your artwork up in Indesign or other graphics software as a page spread, all you need to do is make sure that in the PDF export settings, under 'General', that 'Pages' is ticked, not 'Spreads'.
Booklets must have a page quantity that is a multiple of 4, with a minimum of 8 pages to create a booklet (including covers). Booklets must have a page quantity that is a multiple of 4, with a minimum of 8 pages to create a booklet (including covers). If you supply a quantity of pages that isn’t a multiple of 4, we will need to send your artwork back to you for adjustment.
All artwork is required in our standard print ready format.
We offer a range of paper stocks in our pricing form we encourage you to browse through.
If you are seeking a standard paper stock, we recommend selecting either Matt (Mondi Uncoated), or Gloss (Titan Sovereign).
A PDF Proof is a digital file of your artwork in .pdf format. If you are submitting your own artwork, the file you submit is the same as a proof. A PDF Proof is only really needed if we are designing your artwork, so you can see how it looks. As such, most times you would select ‘none’ to this option if you are submitting your own print ready artwork.
Simply email us and we’ll get you a price ASAP.
The options listed in our pricing form are only the most commonly ordered sizes/quantities/finishes/ stock etc and are not exhaustive of our full capabilities.
Kind refers to the number of designs. For example, if you are printing business cards for a company and have 5 different staff needing a card printed, there would be 5 kinds. You need to select the number of different kinds and the quantity of cards that you want for each kind. If you have 5 staff needing 500 cards each, then you need to select quantity 500 and kinds 5.
Process refers to colour – our digital and offset printers use CMYK. Select in the box if you need colour (CMYK) or Black and White on one or both sides.
Celloglaze is a thin laminate coating that is heat sealed onto the printed paper or card sheet. This process protects the print and provides a premium look. Cello options include gloss or matt. Not to be confused with encapsulated laminating, which isn’t typically trimmed at the edges.